North Park is for Lovers

info about local trails

Re: North Park is for Lovers

Postby GREENFIELDMIKE » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

So.. Deluxe and Fearhead. After a lot of large talk it seems there will be a race AT North Park on April first. Come sign up, or quit swingin on my nutz. I'll be racing the 18 mile loop. Clydesdale. See you there. I don't want to hear anything else.
GREENFIELDMIKE
mmm, sweet spds

Postby GREENFIELDMIKE » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Awfully quiet on here......
GREENFIELDMIKE
mmm, sweet spds

Postby swhile » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Made you look.
swhile
lubed and ready to go

Postby cburch » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 am

Seeing as how the both relocated a few states away over the past year, I would be shocked if they were here for the race.
cburch
love the rocks

Postby GREENFIELDMIKE » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Thats funny because after I tried to discuss my opnion on NP.....

Deluxe - "Of course, I have generally found that people like you who run their mouths anonymously on the Internet, frequently fail to back it up".

Me - "Yo Brian .. How about we race and the loser has to retire his username on this forum and can never post again? I'm ready anytime."

Deluxe - "Sure why not. I'll be back in a few weeks on a weekend."

So lets see whos not backing up what. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH

...and i know he doesnt live around here.. which makes it even weirder/more sad that hes even lurking on this forum. But hes still said he was down to race.
GREENFIELDMIKE
mmm, sweet spds

Postby cburch » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:07 pm

brian is one of the handful of people most personally responsible for north park's development (and trails in the whole area really) over the past 5 years or so. it's not shocking at all that he remains interested.
cburch
love the rocks

Postby Skeeterville Pete » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:56 pm

i think a more fitting battle would be a mtb joust-to the death!!!greenfield mike is gonna dominate the sport class even as a clydesdale, seriously he is faster than you forum jockeys. he is on myteam so i am on his side. the rest of you craptalkers can post your results after the race and then see who has the last laugh. as for me, i talk no crap because i am of the more typical clydesdale speed-slowww! TEAM BBC will be represented at np race, mountwood wv, big bear etc. dont you just love how a little competition can bring out the best in us. see you in the middle of the pack

Skeet pete
Skeeterville Pete
check out my helmet

Postby gearhead313 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Omg clydesdale... this is way cooler now that i know we're all fat... minus deluxe :-)
lame
gearhead313
looks good in armor

Postby cburch » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 pm

even if brian got really fat he'd be too little for clyde class.
cburch
love the rocks

Postby GREENFIELDMIKE » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 am

HAHAHAHAAA.. the race got cancelled by PTAG!! Imagine that. it seems all the reasons the N Park is SOOO awesome make it a terrible place to do a race !??????? Weve had the best dry conditions we've ever seen in the last month. Even Frick is dry. Oh man.... Looks like Deluxe is off the hook. Hope you didnt book your flight already homie.
GREENFIELDMIKE
mmm, sweet spds

Postby fredzy » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 am

NP is good XC all around. If it's not hard enough, go faster. What a ridiculous troll. God I hate trolls.
fredzy
got my training wheels

Previous

Return to Trail Talk