Frick Park Map

info about local trails

Frick Park Map

Postby wertra32 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 am

Does anyone have a good frick park map? the ones I found online were confusing to follow - no trail names, markings, etc. My buddy and I rode Frick for the first time and were royally confused - with the help of some walkers we did get pointed to Iron grate trail, which we did a few times. Every trail we stumbled on we felt like we were going in the opposite direction of how the trail should have been followed. We spent more time on the main gravel paths trying to find single track to connect to, which I am sure is part of the learning curve to the park.

We ride mostly north park, hartwood acres and south park, imo they seem to better marked and documented on trail maps to get you started on learning the trail systems. I did find one link to a Frick map everyone said was really good but doesn't seem to exist anymore?
wertra32
got my training wheels

Re: Frick Park Map

Postby Jason » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:09 am

There are lots of group rides at frick, hook up with one on them. All the trails are so short and cross the wide park trails, it is difficult to describe how to get around. What is fun about frick is that everyone has a different way of riding it.
Jason
check out my scars

Return to Trail Talk